Restoring Our Womanhood

Scrap of Faith is a Christian Crafting Site dedicated to inspiring women in their faith and in their hobbies.

Each month a new theme will be posted, with verses to encourage, with challenges to inspirire you both in your faith and in your craft. We hope that you will jump on board the journey of Restoring your Womanhood and that God will use these challanges to draw us closer to Him and also give us a purpose in our roles.

We would love to hear from those who are following along so please leave a comment, and share a link to your blog :-) Also on the Scrap of Faith forum there is a weekly thread for encouraging each other through the journey.


Tuesday, May 13, 2008


QUIET TIME WITH GOD

Here's my take on Bev's challenge, "Where do you meet God" My Journalling reads. My favourite place in the house to sit and read the bible and read my prayers is on the couch in our bedroom, however the only places that I get real privacy and get lost in my thoughts with God are the shower and out at the clothesline. Perhaps they are the two places the kids don't want to be around me. Recently for my birthday Mark got me the message translation and I have found this translation to be great for spending more time in the word. Because the language is modern, I am getting lost in God's story and finding it hard to put down. I also let the prayer book open where it may and the prayers have always been right what our family needs. I am so amazed at God's intimate knowledge of all our needs, physical and spiritual.

This layout was created using Rowena's Lost in Space Kit. It can be found here.

Don't forget to email me your entries. We have only had one so far and it needs some friends to make a slide show :-) Besides we just LOVE seeing all the wonderful work that you do.

This month it's my turn to do the layout with instructions. I'm busy trying to write a turtorial for one layout in both traditional and digi, both with step by step instructions. So if you have been wanting to get into digi, but don't know where to start then this will be for you. WATCH THIS SPACE.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Love your LO Sal especially as it reminds me a lot of my times with God. I always have Stormie OMartian's book next to my bible. Great when I am stuck on what to start praying about.