Restoring Our Womanhood

Scrap of Faith is a Christian Crafting Site dedicated to inspiring women in their faith and in their hobbies.

Each month a new theme will be posted, with verses to encourage, with challenges to inspirire you both in your faith and in your craft. We hope that you will jump on board the journey of Restoring your Womanhood and that God will use these challanges to draw us closer to Him and also give us a purpose in our roles.

We would love to hear from those who are following along so please leave a comment, and share a link to your blog :-) Also on the Scrap of Faith forum there is a weekly thread for encouraging each other through the journey.


Saturday, May 10, 2008



"Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so, little to ones to Him belong, they are weak but He is strong. Yes Jesus loves me. Yes Jesus loves me. Yes Jesus loves me. The Bible tells me so."

This song from my childhood was going through my head the whole time I was putting together this months OTP project, Altered LOVE monogram. What security to know that Jesus does love me. ME a sinner. What have I done to deserve his love, NOTHING, but he has chosen to love me. AND no matter what I do he will still love me. WOW. He gave His life up for me he forgives my sin and has made me right with God, he has given me His spirit to guide me and to make me like him, again WOW.

My prayer is that each of you will know this love of Jesus Christ and that you will "grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God" (Ephesians 3:18b-19).

This was a fun project to put together. Made using BG two scoops range including die cut stickers and alphas. The back is also covered in paper and this is where I did my journalling:- Bible verse about Christs love, a few quotes, my thoughts on Christs love and of course the above song "Jesus Loves Me".

Have fun trying this project, please put a pic in the gallery when you do make it.

http://www.4shared.com/file/46953267/80802ea8/Gail_Instructions.html?dirPwdVerified=c4f8a5fc

Blessings

Gail

No comments: